The Mentorship Process is intended for IES-SBS alumni who are committed to the implementation, development and / or growth of Social Entrepreneurship initiatives. The programme consists of a 6-month process that allows to accelerate the evolution of a Social Entrepreneurship initiative throughout its life cycle. This process is structured as follows:
1. Diagnosis of the initiative
Application of the Competitiveness tool for Social Entrepreneurship initiatives and
identification of the main constraints to its development;
2. Initiative Development Plan (IDP)
Delivery of an IDP with milestones for the development of the Social Entrepreneurship initiative according to its specific needs. This plan includes the following dimensions:
1. Tools and support articles;
2. Training opportunities and needs;
3. Opportunities and financing needs;
4. Specific mentoring needs and mentoring according to the stage of the life cycle of the initiative;
5. Points of contact in the IES-SBS Network;
6. Milestones and Roadmap monitoring by the IES-SBS Community Manager.
3. Monitoring and review of IDPs
Every three months, the IES-SBS Community Manager will monitor, as well as an adjustment of the IDP with the Entrepreneur(s) and / or team of the initiative.